22.1.10

240110 'cos this is like the best title evah.

It's the bloody weekends.

And yet, I was forced to go to school for the CNY replacement. T_T Another thing to go all soppy about, I lost my lovely companion, le pencil case which had been my good friend that sits steadily on my desk in school ever since late 2007. Now, I shall stop typing, or not. I have nothing in mind. It's pretty much translucent and I feel like an air head. Never thought I'll be able to call myself that. Heh.

School had been terrifyingly fine. Lazying around on the chair-- looking like a drunky, having a tour around school with my adoring classmates, going to and back 4 Science 2, having a novel in the hand.. Just like the old days. And, and, skittles-- to brighten everything up! I surprisingly emptied the whole packet by myself, wait, with my friend's help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)