5.1.10

Originatorrrrrr!

So, there's a part of me saying.. Aisyah sup with you lately. And the other one goes, you're doing fine, hope you die wherever you are. K that sounds.. retarded. My mates been yelling in my ear, asking how school was and the IMs on YM kept popping out non-stop same goes to my phone, it won't stop ringing. Bet they love me that much, or not. A hectic day in school, again. Like refugees, the form 4s spent our mornings in the hall which is like a morning spent in a corrupted black hole that would probably swallow you for sure. Y'get the idea? Glutenous maximus had to endure all the pain. I pity, pity. The long talks conquered it all, all the God-damn boredom, which possibly was 89.9% near to make me lose myself and go all cuckoo like a cat got bitten by a mouse. (As if that's possible, maybe it is!)

And the mornings excitement went down the holy drain, as usual. But the strawberries and melted chocs brought the hype back during recess. My mates and I religiously (or not) emptied 3 boxes of strawberries. How cool are we. Hunger pangs + us + strawberries + chocolates = nothing can get in our way or else they'll end up in our tummy aswell! >:) Moving on.. English after the recess was alright. Had to get our brain working finely again by writing a 'diary' about feelings and experience in 4 Science 1. I totally blab the whole way, it wasn't purely the essay that I would usually write 'cos it was all jumbled up. Probably she'll give me a big fat _. No high hopes on getting good remarks. But, but, my brain nearly erupted like them volcanoes in Japan after Auni asked me all these questions for the essay. I kept going on and on about stuff and.. I didn't have the chance to squeeze it in my essay. Nevahmindz. After that somewhat odd period, we had relief teachers. Auni and I went all cranked up. Blame the Wonka Nerds. Them irresistible lil' things that leads you to a sugar rush, me likey! + Made a poem.. which consists of.. :-)

C'YA LATER ALLIGATOR ON AN ELEVATOR TO A TRIP TO MEET A TERMINATOR WITH A CALCULATOR AND AN OPERATOR FOR A NAVIGATOR TO GO TO ___ATOR. Sup denominator!

Meaningless post. This rocks. Like yeah.

2 comments:

Syafiq said...

that is so random..haha
ahhhhhh poor glutenous maximus

Aisyah Hamid said...

I told you I'm gonna lighten up my blog.. or not. Lol. And I knowwwwww :-'(