17.1.10

I'm a beatnick. See them signs.


Because school is driving me nuts and homeworks are killing me silently. Or maybe I'm just a little bit exaggerating. Maybe not little. Fine, a helluva lot.

I'm currently wearing the mask of the droopy eyed panda with them weird lips. Wait. It's me, after extremity hours of being in the car and eventually having fresh, not really fresh air in the stuffy room. Just what I needed. Sigh.

Nothing is literally fun nowadays. I really mean nothing. School = not fun at all, minus the part where you get to see your friends + :-). K school IS fun, partly. Just 7%. House = not fun either. Minus PS3, laptop, bed and ice-cream. I must.. be.. I don't know. I feel odd. I am odd. Basketball court = strolling around like a hobo, nah. Not fun. If only you have GIRLfriends. I repeat, GIRLfriends (note the plural) to play basketball with, it'd be rad.

Now, I don't have the state of mind of blogging every single day. I miss doing that. Anyways, I'm gonna engross myself in the mind-blowing form 4 text books, time to finally reconstruct my braincells that have been dying. Good luck to me.

And congrats to those that received SBPs! I'm still.. waiting patiently for the MRSM's reply. Finger-crossed.

+ Don't tell anybody. But somehow, I'm missing the old times.

3 comments:

Iridescent Aisyah said...

good luck!

Aisyah Hamid said...

Thaaaaaanks Nizzy :-P

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently discussing about the ubiquitousness of technology in our daily lives. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of uploading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I dream about almost every day.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4 SDHC[/url] DS OperaV2)