11.1.10

Blue sky turns grey, when they see you being gay.

Exactly, who cares?

Seems like I haven't set my hands on this baby for ages. I _dont_ miss my blog. Anyways, last weekend had gone well, I guess. The kenduri and the BBQ. Except for the aftermaths which includes me with the dishes and the sink and.. y'get the idea. And school was after all, fine. I'm just starting to cope with the amount of dizziness Add Maths had poured into my brainless, frozen head. I mean seriously, my brain is completely at 0 degrees at the mo. It hasn't defrosted fully yet since the holidays have ended. Seems like somebody needs to go into the hot, hot oven. K I'm crappin' now.

I shall rest in my royal bassinet, now. Not. Tons of homeworks to work on. I'll be dead quicker than you can say 'Aisyah iz dead'.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tired of comments like "Help yourself to bread. " or buy antibiotics online. Then write to me at icq 75949683256...

Anonymous said...

The matter is that…

Anonymous said...

Here you are!
---------------------------------------------------------
Signature:lipitor without prescription swyqw
buy lexapro ncmgh