31.1.10

Odd is the right word.

Of everything I know right now.. One thing that I'm really looking forward the most is meeting my new Mac. HAHAHA. K I suck.

Panda eyes are haunting me again. I sleep early-- 11pm and I wake up early, around 6 and they still seem to appear whenever they aren't supposed to. Must be those killer homeworks that's been taking up all my recreation time. Lies. I haven't even touched them since a week ago, well I have, only a few 'cos I'm a lazy saddo like that and I prefer to sit infront of the laptop and watch Glee instead. Topical exams are coming up next week, I haven't read a crap. Maybe I have, but it aint enough. Nobody cares anyways. MRSM's intake results are coming out tomorrow. Finger-cross. I will be all giddy if I don't get it, there are trillion reasons for that. And one of them is because of the Macbook. And no, I am not all psyched up at the moment. I will be after coming back home from school on Monday.

Today's rant, accomplished!

No comments: