18.1.09

100% Pointless.

I think I'm officially a geek.

Diamonds in the Sky by Jesse Barrera is on repeat. Books scattered across the desk. Left untouched. Aircond on 23 degrees. Wrapped around a tartan fleece. Trying to force self to do some revision. I just couldn't resist the Internetz's bond with me. V_V Cooked fish and chips (more like deformed potato wedges) for lunch. It tasted like Manhattan Fish Market's. Made by yours truly. (Bangga siotzzz). And TINGE is ever so addictive. Curse you flavoured water! I need some Lemonaaaadeeeeeee. Please and thank you!

2 comments:

IddinMX said...

"I think I'm officially a geek."

True.

"Trying to force self to do some revision"

Trying? like never happen..=p..

"I just couldn't resist the Internetz's bond with me."

dammnnn trueee...mcm mana nak start next month ni...=p

"It tasted like Manhattan Fish Market's."

tipu2...lol...(jk)

Aisyah Hamid said...

sioted gila hang. nak kaki? xD