31.1.09

Let's dismantle nobheads!

No. The title has nothing to do with this post.


I felt good in the morning. Morning screams made the breakfast stupendously admirable (Sarcasm). Sandwich for breakfast did not make me bloated at all. And I slept half-way to our destination which was Tasik Perdana/Tugu Negara thingymajig. So, it was the bloody first time in 2 years we're thriving for Geocaching again. A few miles walk didn't hurt a thing except the whole body. Doesn't make sense does it.

The morning was full of us scavenging for the geocaches, 2 were found. You have no idea how it feels to find such.. treasures? (under a rock, 1.5m high above, on a tree and between some bamboo bushes— 200m in an area with no homo sapiens to be found). Sounds fun ay? I traded my 1 penny (1940) keychain and a guitar pick with Korea's stamps for the geocache finds. So long old friend! I was witty the whole morning, especially when my dad gave his lucre so I could get the tranquilizing weapon aka ice-cream! And Nasi Briyani for lunch disposed me a lavish smile plus more unnecessary baggage.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eww nobheads.

Aisyah Hamid said...

LOL NINAAAAAAA!