26.1.09

A date with Mr. XXX.

Baby, I'm back. Ready to conquer the bed!

Sick and tired of the not-so long journey back home. Staggered for the Internet. WTF, I lied. Arrived home, cleaned the trash bin-look-alike room and then ran for the Internet. And was disappointed because the Internet was off. Rang dad and begged him to unblock my fugen loved one. LOL. Sorry, overdo.

Saturday was a bliss, since my dad granted my wish for a Baby-G Sweet Poison watch (view here). I was impressed and it was a steal! 20% off made me smirk all the way to the car. And yeah, it's the bargain hunter calling here. I can be tad girly sometimes because it's gold and white. Har har har. Keep in mind.. I'm not forcing you to adore me. The remaining time minus the glorious fun I had while I was in Muar was.. awful and boring and the other words that could bore you to sleep. So, I was dating with my Mathematic and Science books. They were not as amusing as I thought they would be. A date with the pillow it will be!

Zzzzzzzzzzzz!


Jesse Barrera Feat. Jason Maffucci - Payback (Cover)

4 comments:

M said...

Jesse Barrera Is Love <3
Woo

Aisyah Hamid said...

He obviously is!

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

Jesse Barrera is a gay (as in happy) person! xD

Aisyah Hamid said...

Whatevaaaah. Ahahaha