23.1.09

GBH of the ear'ole!


Hi. I'm trying to be merrier. Don't have such pity on me. Cos I don't need any.

Weekdays filled with hesitations and it costs me nothing. A week holiday round the corner, next week to be exact. And yet, I am not grinning about it. Instead, pulling long faces all day long. That costs me nothing nor do any damages. I was forced to shove the ass back to Muar tomorrow. And I am not looking forward to that either. There will be no Internetz access. I will be pronounced as la couch potato. Or the lass that is unbelievably sad enough to do some revisions and reading an object called a book. While the others are enjoying their time burning their skin and wet their shirts. This is what we call fun. A one heck of a joy!

P.S/ I like cute, perky little messages. They cheer me up and adds a smile on my face.

THAT'S DEFFO A DIM.

1 comment:

Farah Wahida said...

take a deep breathe and calm downlah minah :D