19.1.09

I couldn't fugen slouch.


My back aches. My hand aches. My leg aches. My heart aches-- lies. I dragged myself into shot put, discus and high jump. (Again). And I fugenly got picked by the teachers. WTF is fugen? Let's talk about how I can't feel my bones right now. The stupid pole (I blame the pole) was behind my back when it fell. So then, I bashed myself plus the pole on that mat = zeeeee pole nearly broke my freekishly boney bones. Geddit? I don't even understand what I'm shitting about. Cos I am POWFAGGED aka exhausted. And the lebam is ugly as sin.

Thank God the teachers are so God-damn lovely today, no homeworks. Can I hear a "Yeeeeha?!".

Not-so funny jokes.
80 year-old Italian teacher: You like fluorescent colors a lot, yes?
Girl: Yeah, I love them. They're great.
80 year-old Italian teacher: There are also people who love midgets. I know. It's an unfortunate love.


No comments: