9.3.09

The head has gone loco.

Have you ever pondered on some things that will actually make you go hopelessly lifeless for a whole day?

I just have tons of stuffz floating around in my head right now. It's either going into the saved items or the trash bin. And I couldn't choose which things go where.

Seems like I haven't blogged fer ages. Well, 5 days to be exact. So, for the past 5 days. I have been accompanying myself with the lovely revision books that had been keeping me awake till 11am. And it wasn't that fun. The first 4 subjects are done. Religious Education, History, Geography and Kemahiran Hidup to go! So yeah. I kept making notes and shizz but then, everything seems to disappear after a couple of times reading it. That aint good. Hm kay, whatevs. I'm out.

Taaaaa.

2 comments:

Iridescent Aisyah said...

Kemahiran Hidup suckk. Seriously i dont how i managed to get a B for pmr. So miracle.

Aisyah Hamid said...

Nothing is impossible!