16.3.09

Ignore my klutziness.

Hello. This is me being uber awkward.

To tell the truth.. I miss my old life. I miss my past years, the past couple of years I've lived. Because this year, there's an immense change. MASSIVE. HUGE and you could search the other words in the thesaurus. So, because of that.. I just couldn't help it by skimming through my old posts that include those lovely memories. It gives me flashbacks and puts a grin on my face. The past makes what we are today. And I don't know why I keyed all that in for. (Insert a confused face)

It's Monday and the holiday starts today. I am left with tons of works that have to finished by end of this week. So, Geography course work to be done and it will take 9817820 hours. Okay, that was over. It will take less than 2 days if I work continuously and that is not possible at all. Cut the part where I usually say, "nothing is impossible, darling." So yeaaaaaah.



And if you're wondering about my current cravings. Hints: ABOVE. I'm dying for a new pair of Nike because.. I just am.

No comments: