24.3.09

She said wuttt?

I love my teacher. She actually confessed to me that she couldn't understand me at some point and she will keep asking me to repeat my sentences whenever she has no idea what I'm crapping about. This is fun. Now, I have to discharge my Manchunian accent and speak in the Malaysian accent. This is so God-damn it fun. I've been trying to do that ever since 2007. But, I never succeeded. YAY FOR AISYAH! Too bad you have to cope with my none understandable nonsense.

Moving on.. My mates came over my house today and we raced to the basketball court. Hezrina tagged along, same goes to my little brother that was so God-damn annoying and I felt like pushing him down the hill. Note: I am innocent. So yeah, played a lil' bit of basketball then went wondering about and "nearly" got chased by some dogs which weren't really that cute.

3 comments:

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

Chop!..1,2,3..Let me guess,Puan Zarina made a confèssíòñ to you? Höhòhö! Well good luck in disgorging your Manchunîañ aççént.(hehe no offence ok i'm just kidding). All hail to Puañ Zarînä.long live The King!

Aisyah Hamid said...

LOL. OKAY. NO COMMENT.

Kallan Lutz said...

Poyo..