1.3.09

We humans have our own natural behaviours.

Above is a couple of my deformed chocolate cupcakes. Just saying.

On Friday night, I was 100% free. Not really. I escaped and made my way to Wangsa Maju. It was lovely. Alas, a day out of the miserable house. Despite the awful weather. So, I made chocolate and blueberry cupcakes with Maddy and la soeur. Enjoyable, it was. Excluding the part where I was forced to clean up and wash the equimpments. That was pure boring. And yeah, it tasted awesome. (self-made compliments, J'adore!)

And not to forget, I went to Dominoes with the toddlers from Shaz's nursery and we made pizzas! Them rascals was a pain to handle. Okay, I'm exaggerating. They were little darling angels! Exaggerating again. They're like the typical toddler you see running around the mall. Yes, yes. That's it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummylicious :8D

Anonymous said...

amer or amex?

just curious =p

Aisyah Hamid said...

GEEEEEEEZ NINALLY. IT'S OMGX.

Anonymous said...

funny G
ha ha