28.3.09

Sports day avec mes amis.

Awoken by my ringtone that cringed my ear. Heavenly gruesome calls in the morning, a replacement for an alarm clock. And I had to get ready in less than 20 minutes. What could a girl do in 20 minutes? At the same time, the bed was desperately yelled my name, all I could do was clogging my ears with some imaginary ear plugs and make my way to the bathroom, ignoring the irresistible sound waves. Arrived at school earlier than the earlybirds. A morning glory, that's what it was. Semi-asleep, semi-awake on the dreaded bench in the canteen. Waited for some hero/heroine to rescue me, waited for a quite sometime. All of these previous sentences are not update-worthy.

Spent the whole morning with my mates, clinging on to them (or was it vice-versa?), vaining in front of the camera. I had no intentions of doing that, I swear. Started clicking the button for at least an hour non-stop. Then, walked.. strolled.. appreciating the scenes that were occurring. Grouped up in the canteen to discuss my Romeo and Juliet casts for oral. Soon after, the milo van whispered our names and led us to itself, we scurried there and tried to avoid the pools of mud at the same time.

Moving on..

I ditched my casts and ran to the field to enjoy the tug-of-war scenes which was rather side-splitting and quickly grabbed a front-row seat to watch the incoming race. The runners were awe to the some. Some screaming and cheering were done that lead me on having a sore throat, and the teachers were pretty much over-the-top. Way far worse than us. Thank God my ears are still functioning well.

Anyway, Perdana was announced yet again first place. And we all lost our voice in the end and done whatever a winning team should be doing-- running around like a kook. Yessssss, epic.







9 comments:

nurul farhana said...

i feel so proud, i'm in one of your pictures. hahah.
:)

Aisyah Hamid said...

Awwww, that's so cute of you! :D

IddinMX said...

Semangat rumah hijau. lol
Nice shots. xD
Gambar (cough) tak ada? :P
Haha. Joke.

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

Aisyah: I like to thank you to SMK
Bukit Rahman Putra.WOW! This
trophy is really Heavy!

Aisyah Hamid said...

Iddin: Hell yeaaaah! & Thanks :-) Gambar (cough) takde. Maaf xD

Raqib: LOLZ. What a speech.

Iridescent Aisyah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Iridescent Aisyah said...

is that asma with her hand on her face?

Nina said...

AS-MA-MAH!!

Farah Wahida said...

aisyah nmpk pendek :P