16.3.09

May you rest in peace.



I'm gonna bitch about my favourite K-Swiss! A major LOL. So, I had a long history with this particular trainers of mine. And yeah, it had been nearly everywhere. Not really, but yeah. But sadly, I took it for the Scouts Lencana Usaha Camp. And that's where the shoes had done it's last couple of foot steps. I accidently left it near the camp fire overnight and the shoe was partly burnt and smelt like BBQ chicken the next morning. Heh, sounds good innit.

So, RIP my darling K-Swiss which everybody had loved and cared for because it has those stripe shifters we could fiddle about with! :-D Maaaaaan, How I wish to have this trainers back.

That was totally out of my mind. I wouldn't have imagined myself keying in this piece of.. junk.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

how could u possibly left them?
as if you didn't where them.

Aisyah Hamid said...

I had another pair of shoes. And I was waiting for the K-Swiss to dry off, so I left it near the camp fire.

Anonymous said...

hahaha may u rest in peace dear k-swiss. u had for a long long time right?

Anonymous said...

*it

IddinMX said...

Lol. Cannot go gilaaaaaa. :P.
May God rest its soul in eternal peace.:)
hahahaha. xD

Aisyah Hamid said...

Munirah: Since 07. I miss my K-Swiss xD Remembered the day we went to Manchester Fort? :P

Iddin: Biasalaaah. Mmg cannot go like gila gila. HAHAHA.

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

When i grow up with my new life + big family + job = I'll buy you a pair of new shoes! OK? Hope your kaki tu muat la with the shoes.

IddinMX said...

LMAOLOL
Hahaha...
Tak le bla gilaaa..
Hopefully u faham kenapa i gelak. :p

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

Meleleh air liur aku tengok your K-Swiss.Perghh asal ngan ko Iddin? Ok ke x? X makan ubat ke? Makan la ubat senapang-tiga.I can guarantee that u'll have stomach ache.

Aisyah Hamid said...

Raqib: Alrightttttttttt. Are you okay Raqib?

Iddin: You're not the only one yg gelak. HAHAHA. Kita gang xD