1.12.09

Totally rad.

New Moon wasn't that amusing compared to the book. I mean, c'mon nothing including the motion pictures can literally beat the actual book. Had an excursion at One Utama with the darling (cough) siblings for New Moon yesterday, sadly without Munirah and Nina. Met Farhana and her friends and Hafiz outside the cinema. Them lil' kids (Hakim and Hafiz) got chatty as usual. Overall rating for the movie: 5/10. That bad. 'Cos I truly detest the ending.

Headed for Subway for lunch after deciding where to eat for about a mere 30 mins or so. Then, escaped to the usual place to window shop 'cos I am not willing to break my oath. I keep my promises. LOL. All of a sudden, the hero, Dadster came to the rescue and brought his incredibly magic card along. Scored a skinny from Dorothy Perkins. I was all happy and cheery for the whole day. I sounded like some desperado. Note: I haven't been buying anything ever since Raya Aidilfitri. Well, I have but.. uh? Am I awesome or wuttt?

My sistahz from anotha motha came last night. It was sickkkk. A total blast! 'Cos we mutated from the innocent lassies into them wackos you will never have thought of. Had a late night with them holy irresistable sleepover schedule. Zamray was an awesome bloke last night with his fake British accent. I'll give it a 66%. But, Nina and Asma pretty much killed it the whole morning + with the scary laughs and karaoke that scared the shit out of me. And like always, I was the first to hit the bed and travel to my dreamland at 3.45AM 'cos I couldn't really stay up any longer. 7 hours in One Utama and then sleeping early in the morn? It aint a good combination except for the insomaniac (insomniac + maniac). (/point Asma)

Woke up early in the morn today-- 6.30AM. Cooked breakfast, the typical English breakfast. Don't ask why. Felt like eating them. And fell back to sleep at 9AM till 11AM 'cos I was dead exhausted. Thank God I'm still alive.. or not? Made lunch, it didn't work out at first but the aftermaths turned out alright based on the sister. It was delicioussssss. Yeah, I like self complimenting at times.

Dashed in the rain to McD with my lasses and Hezrin in the afternoon. We were 100% soaked when we got there. It was.. fun? Met Raqib, Syafiq, Zahir and the other dude (forgotten his name, apologies). Ate there, went all drowsy, coughed like a 'mad mans' (inner joke) and went all giddy soon after. Odd, just odd. Walked home and danced in the rain.. again. And now, I am proud to announce that I am currently sick! 3 cheers for Aisyah!

Munirah and Nina, you've made my week! Love you guys loads ♥

The End of 301109 - 011209's rants.

No comments: