27.9.08

Bloodsucker? Dog?

Addicted to Twilight Saga. I've just read first- two pages of Eclipse. Yes, I'm a sore loser. I'm out of date and all of those shits. Nobody gives a damn. Anyways, I'm reading it non-stop. Edward Cullen is so hot. That's an obvi. Hot as in- in the book. Not in the movie. Oh yeah, special appearance in the 5th incoming book, Aisyah Cullen. Prepare to be shocked. Right, killed it. So obsessive. Anyways, life couldn't be the life that you hoped for could it? Something will go wrong along the ways. School today was totally boring. Nothing good to do except sitting around and talking and just waste your time excessively. Typical Aisyah. But usually, I would have a book in the holy hand. But I was incapable to do it today. Only God knows why. I'm dying to go to Borders. I'm gonna get my hands on some more accompany at night aka la book. Right now, I'm lying on my bed. Restless. My fingers couldn't stop typing. Anyways, better get going. If my parents knew I stayed up this late. I will not be dead. Alright. Toodles.

3 comments:

Khadijah said...

Yeaah, I think Edward is hotter in the book rather in the movie. He looks too pale.

Aisyah Hamid said...

I TOTALLY AH-GREE WITH THAT!

Iridescent Aisyah said...

OMG we're in the same track!

ive read 1st n 2nd.

now after PMR ill b reading eclipse, den breaking dawn! wich i have in my book shelf.

edward cullen - hot.