7.9.08

Whatevs!

Maybe I'm just too silent. I don't spill the whole truth, but no lies involved. Just not the whole truth. My mouth won't open up wide and speak up. I used to be the one that say whatever I wanted to stay. I used to stand up for myself and speak up. I'm not like this anymore. My brave receptors are evolving to the shy and scared instead. I usually say to myself, I can't be the so-called slave anymore. But nothing would come out of la bouche, which is pretty much sad enough. Now, time for stand up, speak up. For those out there, please watch your mouth on whatever topic you're talking about or about your insults. Don't think you're the only one that has feelings because unfortunately, every living thing in this earth has feelings. Please keep that in mind. Why the hell am I saying please for?

No comments: