28.9.08

Somewhere we only know

Well, my dad was in a great mood today. Obvi. It was his birthday. Happy 39th Birthday Pa! You're getting older in the outside, but still maintaining in the inside. Love you lots! And, yes, I know you read this insanely blog of your daughter's. Okay. Back on track, I went to Ikea this morning to buy some bits and bobs for my room. I still couldn't find any mirrors that I wanted. Recommend me some places puh-lease! Then, I went to Borders with my obnoxious sister and my dad kindly gave me 100. It wasn't enough for me to complete the whole of The Clique. Ended up buying 2 of them, Sealed with a diss and Best friends for never. Next up in line, Invasion of the boy snatcher. While my parents were in Tesco, me and my sister was chilling out in Borders. I was just finishing up reading Eclipse. But then, the time won't let me. Then, off back home! I'm suppose to do my homework and suppose to be studying. But my mood doesn't give me any spirits for it. Last night, stayed up late because.. Nevermind. And surprisingly, I woke up at 8 this morning. And, I'm pretty much in love with Keane right now. Their songs are love!

No comments: