6.9.08

I just looooove it

Great news! Yesterday's dream came true. The part about jacket potato, my mum cooked it for buka puasa. Yes, she did! I was very happy indeed. Plus my mum made homemade Subway-ish sandwiches. She was like, it's only an experiment and it turned out great! It will be even greater if we added salami and maybe black pepper. And guess what, 2 potatoes plus butter plus cheese plus a quater length sandwich (as in the subway-ish type) went down straight in my huge tummy that almost can fit anything at all -exaggerating. Now, I can't slouch because I'm that full. Seriously, I haven't ate anything that well cooked and admired for a long time. Thanks mummy! Love you! And some bad news, my dad is buying a Nikon D90 and it's not for me. Damn it. Yes. The latest D90. Sure whatevs. I'm still going to hog it, I'm sorry Mufasa. I will!

No comments: