12.9.08

Work it!

To tell the truth, I'm happier now. Happier than the other days and I guess, no more of emo Aisyah. Back to the cheery, grinning, head-whacking type. But then be aware of me on this month, my mood swings randomly. Like yesterday, I was happy for a few minutes, then I felt too fagging tired. Uh, puasa-lah katakan. But then an hour later, I was back to old self. Okay, I'm feeling great now. Did I just repeated that? Anyway, Raya in 18 days. No, I don't do countdowns until Raya. I enjoy puasa, seriously I do. Although I'm losing nay weight at all. I still enjoy it. When it's Ramadhan, everybody changes into a different body, don't they? I mean, they change. It's fun changing and all, but not those over-the-top changes. They're pretty annoying. And I deteste those people that just goes ontop of the clift for some little shits that they didn't do. Faham-faham je lah. I need to go to Borders, desperately. The only thing is, my parents couldn't be bothered to drag theirselves in the car and drive us there. I just need a few more dah-lings to complete my Clique Series, hell-yeah! Okay, that's the end of today's typing.

No comments: