5.9.08

Jacket potato!

Not loosing any weight at all. I wasn't expecting this to happen. I'm gaining weight! Those food from Pasar Ramadhan is fattening my fat and just unresistable! And I'll be turning to a potato-like human now. Now, my turn to cook. So, la famille! Prepare to get amazed by thy mademoiselle's cooking! Tonight, it will be Jacket potato with tuna mayo fillings and cheddar cheese and well zelizous butter with a touch of olive oil! And lamb chop steaks plus the indescribable sauce to go with it. For deserts, chocolate brownies made by the lady herself and warm custard on top with a snow of vanilla dust. And to reduce the thirst, homemade Starbucks-like chocolate chip cream with whipped cream on top and extra sprinkles of chocolate dust. Dream on! And last night's wonderful short chat with la bestfriend, Munirah on the phone. I miss you, nizzy! (The nickname that was made back in 2005) Oh, pure memories.

And baby, I'm in love! Pathetic, much?

No comments: