22.9.08

Boredom.

Rules:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then go to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time: 0948
Name: Aisyah
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 1, incoming 2.
Shoe size: 5,6.
Height: 5'4"
Where do you live: Ascot Hill, Bkt Rahman Putra. Masa raya, do visit! :P

Favourite drinks: Choc Cream Chip & Java Chip Starbuck's frap is love.
Favourite breakfast: sausages & eggs, la English style.

Have you ever been on a plane?: Yeah.
Swam in the ocean: Yeazza.
Fallen asleep at school: Once or twice but, it's rare.
Broken someone's heart: Say wha? I have no idea.
Fell off your chair: obviiiiii.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Never.
Saved e-mails: Rarely.

What is your room like: Pink. Pink. Pink. lol
What's right beside you: Headphones, phones, bottle of water (drools)
What is the last thing you ate: cream crackers.

Ever had chicken pox: uh'huh. no school for a week. hell yeahs.
Sore throat: whenever I'm ill, yes.
Stitches: Yes! 10 stiches on my left knee :(
Broken nose: No. Don't wanna be like MJ.

Do you believe in love at first sight: Why? Do you?
Like picnics: uhhhhhh yeahs! Spring's the best time.

Who was/were the last person you danced with: Can't remember, old memories? Can't recall.
Last made you smile: My bed. To meet my bed again after 3 days of separation. lol
You last yelled at: my sister, tak nak lipat baju T_T

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: nope, not yet.
Kissed anyone: nay.
Get sick: nay.
Talk to an ex: nay.
Miss someone: everybody alright. especially the sVians and MDS's ;)
Eat: early in the morning, sahur.

Best feeling in the world: being back in England. hahahahaha!

Do you sleep with stuffed animals: nope. I sleep with my heart pillow.
What's under your bed: It's pretty much clean, so, nothing!
Who do you really hate: dua perempuan yang talam dua muka. (same as khadijah, but diff person)

What time is it now?: 0958

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: yeahhhhhhhh.
Do you have any siblings: 3 including me.
Do you want children: yes.
Do you smile often: alot.
Do you like your hand-writing: yes. im a self-obsessed, not.
Are your toe nails painted: nope. but i used to paint them. lol

Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: No-ones. Mines the best.
What color shirt are you wearing now: Black. hitz.tv :P
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: I watching tv. -.-

I can't wait till: my tummy stops grumbling.

When did you cry last: last year. haha
Are you a friendly person: I am really really friendly, trust me.
Do you have any pets: does that include the dead ones?
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: in school?
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now: No. Not at all.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: YESSSS.

What are you doing right now?: key-in words.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: yes. good memories.
Can you handle the truth?: yes. bring-it!
Are you too forgiving?: forgive people = dapat pahala. hahahahaha!
Are you closer to your mother or father?: both. i don't know.

Who was the last person you cried in front of?: nobody.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: alot of people. ha-ha.

Do you eat healthy?: neverrrrrrrrrr. my lifestyle is full of fat. -.-
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: What do you want the answer to be?
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Maybe.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: Fatin and Munirah. My excellent listeners/readers. lol

Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: loud at home. quiet at school. It used to be loud for both :(
Are you confident?: NO.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I had cute bangs.
2. I wore mini dresses.
3. I put on over the top lipsticks on.
4. I climbed through the grills.
5. I liked to play with Barbies.

5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Study for end of year.
2. Clean my desk up, a total mess, it is.
3. Buy the Clique's series left overs. Pleaseeee!
4. Lose weight.
5. Buy more kurungs. hahahaha!

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Walker's Cheese and Onion.
2. Cadbury Bubbly
3. Gummies. haaaaaaaaa.
4. Cupcake Chic's cuppies.
5. Millie cookies!

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a hot red Ferrari.
2. Buy a villa in the English district.
3. Get a whole wardrobe full of the latest designs.
4. Books. Books. And more books!
5. Holidays all over the world.

5 of my bad habits:
1. sitting in front of the comp all day.
2. sleeping.
3. eating too much chocolate.
4. doesn't care about homeworks.
5. doesn't give a damn about anything.

5 places I have lived in:
1. Bkt Antarabangsa
2. Crumpsall, Manchester
3. Cheetham Hill, Manchester
4. Keramat (when I was born)
5. Bkt Rahman Putra

5 jobs I've had:
1. A friend
2. A sister
3. A pathetic striker which done a hat rick :P
4. A goal shooter
5. A student, like le duhhh.

5 people I tag: Can't I just say everybody?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

quoting masa raya do visit.

that's a lieeeee.

she doesnt let me to come. haha