26.8.09

Aint that perfect.


Tonight I've fallen and I can't get up
I need your loving hands to come and pick me up
And every night I miss you
I can just look up
And know the stars are
holdin' you, holdin' you, holdin' you tonight

- FM Static


What a starting of a week. It have been nothing to cherish about. I feel like a no-lifer sitting in front of my lappy typing these words, shoving all those revision books aside, wondering when.. when I'll have the mood to pick em' up again. I detest mood swings. Hah. I hope it will disappear sooner or later cos it had been such a drag. I think.. I should quit thinking too much. And leave my hopes aside and run wild. Be happy and hyped up like the old Aisyah. And cheer people up instead of vice-versa. That's it.

I'm starving for some cheese cake. Teruk gila aku niii.

1 comment:

Rants. said...

wahhh..bestt lagu tu.. ;p