31.8.09

Sealed with a kick.

Supppppppp faggots.

Escaped the house around 1030 and went to OU. Thought I could do a lil' bit of shopping for Raya. But guess whaaaaaaat! I did 10% of it and came home with a small amount of stuff. And I became the Pull and Bear addict, once again. 5 long hours wasted like that. K whatevs. I feel like eating pizzas for dinner. I have no idea why. It had been in my head all day long. And somehow, I can't stop thinking about it. I bet I sound rather odd. Odd is my middle name.

Anyways, THANK YOU HUZAIRRRRR. You've made my night, bueno partner! :-D So, I was online on YM and then Huzair's IM popped up. And yadayadayada.. we buenoed together and then he posted a post about me in his blog. It made me smile till I dozed off ;-)

Today is a happy day for Aisyah!

No comments: