13.8.09

It aint a meditative trance.

There I was, under the drizzle of rain, under the tree, waiting to catch a glimpse of you again. I see you. But these were just hallucinations that luminously appear in my congruent mind. I had an impulse to see you. Some urges doesn't succeed and will proceed to the next phase, the first dissapointed chamber y'know. But, patience is a virtue. I memorise those four words by heart. Things take time to work out perfectly. Yes, I know.

I, once longed to splurge all the inner-feelings that couldn't resist anymore hold-ups. Sadly, the victim had always dissapeared in the midst of air. I am dissapointingly annoucing that this is the dissapointment number two. Get a grip and go with the flow. Those were the typical phrases I whisper to myself. Wishing that my hopes will hike up drastically in a milisecond.

A girl can't hope too much. Can she? (sigh) Unlucky, yet again.

Simple words will assists me in reconstructing my self again. Will you do your part and get in your role and help?

No comments: