30.8.09

Semi-nightmares, semi-dreams.

BONJOURRRRR. (I had a sudden urge to type in French :-Z)

I was so close to die of embarrassment yesterday. An inch close. Nah, not really. I spent my weekends in UIA with the other PMR candidates for 16 hours in that cramped mini-auditorium. I kept getting leg cramps every 10 minutes. That's how bad it was.

First day, I cleverly followed some other dudes to this other auditorium and sat in there as if it was nobody's business. Acting all clever and shizz, we chilled out inside there for around 10 minutes or so. Until.. the clock struck the embarrassment minute. Me, Nani and Muhsin went into the wrong auditorium. Look as innocent as possible, we walked poshly down the stairs and sprinted outside while laughing like some granny that was choking on a sunflower seed. It was that terrib. I practically laughed the whole day because I don't really like having to be 100% embarrassed. I'd rather laugh at myself and the other two. Okay, aku agak bodoh.

Moving on.. I made new friends today. Imagine, me making friends with the lad sitting next to me that is from some sekolah agama in Kedah. Odd. But, I did it yo! And the other lads sitting on my row just won't keep their gigantic gob shut. I nearly ordered some haggis all the way from Scotland to stuff in their mouth. Yes, that bad. So, all the subjects were pretty fine. Science switched my brain off and left me in hunger of le internet. I was a millimetre closed going to my dream land which I dream on going for how ever long I have dreamed while in that crowded auditorium. Heh. I wish for better seats as well and you can figure out why.

Roasted chicken for dinner.. with roasted potato and creamy gravy.. ahhhhh. I swear I felt like I was in heaven for the first few minutes. I mean c'mon, everybody feels like that when their taste buds make contact with any type of food at all when breaking their fast innit?

I'll be bitchin' more soon. So, stay tuned yo! Cos, I don't wanna be the freak that types for herself.

2 comments:

IddinMX said...

eh ada apa kat UIA?

Aisyah Hamid said...

buat bodoh, best dowwwwww. hahahaha. tak ah. ada those bengkel PMR.