21.8.09

Short journeys last long.

After all the exams, alas! I had time to hang out with my mates. Sweetest time.. sadly a few were missing. Not my luck.. ? But whatevs, it was awesome :-D

Had a late lunch at McD-- I was in the starvation mode, I paid for Fatin Suraya's cos I had to. Hahaha. Then, walked to my crib which was like a gazzilion miles away. Not. A few mins walk, perhaps? Fatin caught a horny's attention-- HILARIOUS. And Hiqmal tried to suicide, it aint a new news. Then, messed around in the playground, the usuals.. and then it started drizzling. Strolled home in the drizzles and watched Disney at home.. The lads were like so-so to get in the house, penakut? xD Then, there goes the eardrum-breaking laughs and shrieks. The sun was out again, ran to the playground nearby. Camwhored and messed with the swings and shizz. The end.

Okay I love today <3

& I love you Fatin Suraya eventhough you hate me! :-)

No comments: