24.8.09

An avvy start.

I woke by myself around 9AM, believe it or not. Checked the mirror-- a disastrous looking Aisyah. My hair serious macam orang gila. Lol. I arrived home last night from kampung around 10PM-ish and dashed for the lappy upstairs. I miss le internet. Chatted till past midnight, done the usual typical shizz that Aisyah would do. Crammed on the bed after receiving a few texts and there you go. She slept soundly as if there's no tomorrow. And S, I didn't dream of you! :-)

So talking about Muar. I slept the whole God-damn day I was there cos y'know, I can't study and all due to the.. weather and environment. So, there I was being the couch potato and bed head. It's no fun being the lazy me, seriously.

Leonardo (the one on the left) is so freaking comel-- but horny. 8D

No comments: