16.10.09

The Aftermaths.

The gay mode had been turned on. (Sings Alexa - Jangan Kau Lepas)

Not amusing.. Anyways, for the past few days after PMR, you would see me running around school. And I'm proud.. not. There's nothing to be proud of going to school. Cos the others would be chillin' out at home. Me and my mates savaged the bilik jahitan by re-decorating it with our awesome skillz (you may barf now-- cos it's a lie). You see, paint + our fully loaded brain + not-so artistic skills = mess. Now, there's something that the school can remember about us! I was probably stranded in that room for 2 days. It was fun though and the view was.. good. LOL :-) And my Chinese friends kindly taught me the Basic Chinese yesterday. I can't even pronounce those simple phrases, "My name is.." I pretty much screwed that aswell. And oh yeah, the Queen Uno is back on track. I remembered last year, soon after the final exam. My troups would usually hang outside on the stools and play Truth or Dare. Those days, I miss :-')


1 comment:

mushroom-head said...

lol @ truth or dare