19.10.09

A hell of a day.

HOLIDAYS IS SUCH A BORE.

Because I am God-damn trapped inside this God forsaken chamber dying to escape. PMR is over, so please Pa.. Let me out! Let me atleast have time to enjoy with my mates. Hanging out at the basketball court playing basketball and goofing around won't do. :-(

You can find me laying on my bed like a hobo staring into the holy lappy the whole day as if I was hypnotized by some magical force that will never release me from it's leash. K crappin'. Mission 107 watching Boys Over Flower has been completed. I am overjoyed, not. Y'know those series of Korean stories left me in tears after each episode. Odd, yes? I swear my mood tripped and spun around and fell right into the opposite. Welcome to the freak show.

And mhm, I just came back from One Utama. Filled up my empty stomach at Carls Jr with Carl's Catch cos I'm an omnivore that doesn't eat beef. So that means I'm a fishenator and a chickenator.. I don't know where that came from. After dawdling about in OU, went to the usual spots.. Asma was searching for some pumpsole and shizz. She ended up buying none. Mhm, I went back home with the old sad face. I didn't get what I want, so there goes the cranky face. I mean come on! The last time I bought something was way before Raya. Can't a girl be happy? Atleast there was somebody I could text with while my mood was upside down. Thank you! You saved my night. And I fell asleep inside the car as soon as the car was moving. Tired + Sad + Cranky + Bloated = Y'get the idea.

I feel like bitching more. AND MOAR. So here we go..

I have this little black book I carry around, as a little companion for whenever my brain starts to formulate new shits. Well, I accidently left it roaming in somewhat place that is perfectly visible to other homosapien's eyes. And I think.. I just think.. Somebody read it! Okay, a big WOW. Pfffft, I'm so pathetic. Changing the subject..

I think I have a new addiction that I've been dying to key-in. Lemonade + Daim = LOVE! Well, that's pretty obvious. Aint it? Double sigh. Triple sigh. Quadriple sigh. Pentriple sigh. Hexigle sigh. Heptigle sigh. Apehal bodoh tujuh macam ni?

Alright, I'm off. Good night! Taa! (I miss saying that :-'))

-- And like OHMYGOD. I just noticed that there are like smileys after each post.. Just sayin'.

No comments: