13.10.09

Short-break for thy brain.

You like the new look?

Oh yes.. freedom. I am beyond awkward. I smiled on the way out of the hall while the others shrieked and screamed. Way odd. It was like one of those typical days, walking out of school, dad comes and picks me up, the ramblings starts when I bitched about how shitty school was, and dreaming about escaping the school next year.. I dream big, I have big dreams that will hopefully come true. Nani and Auni tagged along back home and Hezrin aswell. Baked lasagne, it was a tad overcooked, but its still finger licking good as how Nani described it. I was gonna pack some for school tomorrow. Sadly, my family managed to eat the other half. I'm sorry for those whom I've promised! Made loads of videos plus overloaded self-pictures taken by the worthy ancient webcam. I'll upload some of the vids later on when my urge-o-meter is back from 7 feet under. Being the awesome sister as always (chokes to death), I flippin' took care of Muazzimo! I managed to stand his.. hype modes and shizz. He iz cute. But y'know little kids, they tend to drive you to Lands End when they start to moan, I mean cry. And then they'll shut up after we stuff their mouth with Cadbury. The best remedy to keep your little ones quiet = stuff their mouth with chocolates!

And what the eff. I am feeling down.. down.. down.. down.. down. Time for me to slit myself in the torture chamber, you see how emo I'm being all of a sudden. This is so not me.

No comments: