21.10.09

BTD.

This happens when you have nothing to do. I mean na-da.

Lets start with a tricky one, what's the real reason to why you're confused right now?
I'm on full tummy-- bloated. Pissed off. Wanting something.

Do you cry when you don't get what you want?
Na'aaaaah.

Do you ever get "good morning" texts from anyone?
I used to.. :-(

If your boyfriend or girlfriend smoked pot, would you care?
LOL. SAYONARA.

Your phone is ringing. It's the person you fell hardest for, what do you say?
What would I say? Mhm, probably.. OH SHIT NOT HIM AGAIN.

What were you doing at 11pm last night ?
Entertaining myself with le worthy Internet.

What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
I'll be like.. ***** *** *******. Y'get the idea.

Single or Taken?
I don't know?

What are you listening to?
My chair squeaking like mad + DCFC - I Will Follow You Into The Dark.

What time do you go to bed?
Whenever I like. I like it late.

Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
Yes. Yes. Yes.

Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do with both?
No?

Do you always answer your texts?
Yes. You should see how many text I send per day.

Do you hate the person you fell hardest for?
Hate is a bad word.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
At school.

Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
Obviously :-)

What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
I'll be baking brownies tomorrow. That didn't happen.

Is anyone else in the room with you?
Nope.

Are you happier now? Or were you happier 4 months ago?
Neither. Well, now.. I guess?

Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
Yes.

In the past week, have you cried?
Yes.

What color is the shirt you are wearing?
Red.

Do people ever call you by your last name?
Yes, when they have nothing good to do.

Is anyone ignoring you right now?
I have no idea? What d'ya think?

Do you have a best friend?
YESSSSSSSS.

Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Loads of time, I'm an outdoor person.

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
Hate to love? Lol WTF. Nope.

Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
Syafiq? YES. HAHAHAHA Joke. Nah.

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
Before.

Where is your phone right now?
Infront of me.

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Mhm sadly, yes.

Are you someone who worries too often?
It depends.

Do you sleep with the door open or closed?
Closed. I like to imagine that there is gonna be somebody that will sneak into my room if it's open. :-/

Are you happy?
I'm just okay.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Go to school. Sit infront of the lappy all day long. Sleep.

What smiley face do you use often?
:-)

Honestly, have you ever eaten raw cookie dough?
Uhhh no?

Who were you with Saturday night?
All my loved ones :-)

What is bothering you?
9071 things. I can't be bothered to list em' down.

What's your favorite kind of ice cream?
VANILLA!

Are any of your friends taller than you?
Uh yeahs and I iz jealz.

Spell your name without an a?
ISYH. Isn't that awesome.. not.

Do you like hugs?
YES I LOVE HUGS.

Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
Tiang Gol. Hahahaha.

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Nope!

Feel like talking to someone you haven't in a while?
YESSSSSS DESPERATELY.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
Can't remem. Don't care.

Did you sleep alone last night?
I sleep alone every night.

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes :-)

Did anyone ever see you kiss?
Kiss what? The mirror? Lol. Nah.

Has anybody ever told you that you have pretty eyes?
Unfortunately yes. Haha.

How was your weekend?
Fine.

Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Yeahza!

Are you a mean person?
I think I am. (See the devil horns)

Will you be up before seven am tomorrow?
Ah yeahz.

What is something you disliked about your day?
A self-obsessed dude being self-obsessed.

Do you want your tongue pierced?
I don't wanna end up speaking like my mouth is full.

Did anything wake you up in the middle of the night?
How did you know? :-0

What were you doing an hour ago?
Eating dinner.

What are you looking forward to?
Going to OU with Nina and buying everything. T_T Sad, much?

Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
I couldn't remember.

What song are you listening to?
Owl City - Fireflies

Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
A somebody.

Who's shoulder did you last use to cry on?
My teddy's. Lol.

What were you doing at 4 am this morning?
Having my beauty sleep.

When did you last cry?
.. when was it heh?

Where did you go in a car last?
Back home from school.

Have you ever felt replaced?
.. Yes.

What room of your home do you spend most time in?
Room sweet room.

Do cemeteries freak you out?
I guess so.

How far away is the last person you kissed?
Downstairs. Muaz! :-P

What is on your wrist right now?
A bracelet.

You've just walked in on your best friend having sex, what do you do?
I'll be like, WTF GTH! NAW! And call JAKIM :-P

When was the last time you talked to a sibling?
Just now, Asma crashed into my room.

What time did you wake up this morning?
6:15am.

What was the last thing you said out loud? Why?
Ayam busuk! Because Jeff has a problem being a chicken.

Is it okay to kiss people when you're single?
Does Muaz count? :-D

Are you in a good mood right now?
I don't know.

How many piercings do you have?
999 - 997 = ?

Did you sleep alone Friday night?
YES.

Is it possible to be single and happy?
Nothing is impossible. So, yes!

Do you think you'll have the same best friends a year from now?
Hopefully.

What did you purchase last?
Ice Lemon Tea from canteen. I was dying of thirst.

What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?
Having breakfast.

What is bothering you?
Stop asking.

Last female you hugged?
Auniiiiiiiiiii <3

Last male you hugged?
Muazzimo.

What is your full name?
Aisyah Haziqah Mohd Hamid

Have you ever met a gay person?
YES! Many times.. including my teacher. ROFLZ.

Would you go out with someone right now if they asked right now?
If it was him, no. Lol.

Do you think someone has feelings for you?
Yeah? -_-'

Do you believe what goes around comes around?
I guess so.

Have you ever liked someone just because they were good looking?
Nahhhh.

How are you?
Not so good. My shoulders are killing me.

Do you wear glasses?
Nope.

When's the last time you laughed?
A few hours ago.

Have you ever tried sushi?
YES I LOVE SUSHI.

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
... yes.

Who is your favorite person to talk to when you're down?
Friends.

Have any memories that you'd like to forget?
Loads.

How's your heart lately?
Beating well enuff.

Do you love anyone at all?
YES I DO.

Are you ready to get out of this town?
I'm ready to leave my house.

Have you had alcohol in the last 48 hours?
Us Muslims don't do alcohol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the hell.Tiang gol pulak

lastguyuhadcoversationwith said...

just saw this today =-=
i hate u too xDD

--QUIRKYDASH said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aisyah Hamid said...

Tiang Gol: Ada orang perasan! Hahaha.

lastguyhadconversationwith: Syafiq, you're well slow xD

Pft, never knew people would actually read it one by one. LOL