23.10.09

None likely day.

Netball, volleyball and swimming. All in a day. A total exhaustion.

My group came 2nd for netball (pulls a sad face), I practically messed up in volleyball that lead everybody laughing nonstop-- it wasn't fun seeing some dude that rarely laughs laughing at you and my whole body is currently aching due to a heck of a long time not soaking myself in the swimming pool. But it was serious shit joy. My mates and I had all the swimming pools to ourselves yesterday's evening, so whatcha waitin' for. We were yelling, running, acting all giddy, gossiping, water bombing like those typical girls when they see a pool full of water in front of their eyes. So yes.. We even stayed inside the water when it was raining. I mean who would say no to the swimming pools even if there are hails? For sure I won't. Because I haven't set my foot in there for ages. After swimming, my tummy grumbled violently.. as usual. Ate at the cafe there. It was alright. But my hunger pangs won't skedaddle. Ate more when I reached home. After dinner, I dropped dead on the bed around 830PM. So that was yesterday!

There's nothing much going on in today's sched. Overall, it was pretty boring. Went to school and done the usual shizz, sat down and heard all of the talks and all for the whole day. So yeah, imagine. Sitting in the stuffy hall the whole day. A major torture by the loving teachers.

No comments: