28.10.09

Mushroom soup + cheese = ?

Another day of total exhaustion.

I just came home from swimming in Rahman Putra Club with Nawal and my brother and his friends. They were pretty much hyped. Don't know what they've been on. LOL. Anyway, today was a tiny, tiny bit fun. Or not. We had this little rattan handcraft workshop with the people from the National Handcraft place thingymajig. So they taught us how to do some bits and bobs. I nearly lost myself when I tried to do a butterfly, it took me flippin' ages to alas create a (cough) masterpiece. After break, we started to do the place mats. Making them was such a joy! I lied. This one took me about.. I don't know, quicker than the previous one after getting somebody to teach me one by one cos I'm slow like that when it comes to these kinda things. After that, my friends and I hung out at Makmal Bahasa-- the hall was such a bore. It was air-conditioned, nobody can say no to it. Read books, played UNO and went online on facebook. That's about it. Went home. Drenched self in the heavy rain by running like a maniac across the car park. Another hell of a joy! Woo! Came home and then went swimming. Then had mushroom soup with cheese (ew or nice?) while watching Obsessed for the second time this week. And here I am! At home and alive!

--Sorry if there's some typos. I don't double check my posts. BYE!

No comments: