29.10.09

Say no more.


The things you like doesn't mean the things you'll get. Major boredom alert. At school, I've been lazying off with my books, again. Then had a cheese rush (LOL?) and helped the teachers to do some jobs here and there with Nani. We hung out in Makmal Bahasa, again. There's nowhere else we can camp during the day, except for the class which was a bit shitty. We were suppose to go and watch some movie. Sadly, the other students from the other classes doesn't give a damn and were not willing to cooperate with us. So, that was a no. Perfect frowns were shaped after hearing the news. Hiqmal tried to annoy me, but he failed. HA-HA. I am tired, once again because I've been travelling like a nomad all around school. Imagine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wth not again i thought u stoped FINE!!

Aisyah Hamid said...

:-)

Anonymous said...

yeah finally thanx ure so kinddd...

insomniac said...

let me guess. the word tiang? O.o

Aisyah Hamid said...

you're a good reader you. lol