18.11.08

Big brova?

I like pretty flowers in my blog! Okay. Just random spills for today. I felt like blogging for no reason. Well, maybe there was a reason (because of the so-called bro). But then, I would just crap all the way anyway. (Grins) I'm currently waiting for Maddy to get me those God-damn dresses that she showed to me the other day. Opaque- yet, lovely! And, I can't really wait for this Thursday, my girls, Munirah and Nina are coming over for a sleepover. Which will be the 2nd sleepover in Malaysia, or 3rd. They are the ones that keeps me hyped up early in the morning with those serious shit funny jokes. Including the remake (parody) of Jade and Shilpa Poppadom's cat fight in Big Brother 2007. Good memories. And the video of How to make sushi is just the classic, innit? So, we'll be making a Take 2 for that! Oh yes. I'm indeed is getting all psyched because I haven't been anywhere at all. Excluding my mum's birthday dinner at One Utama. I just need some time to enjoy and have fun will all my beloved. Hopefully that will happen on the 27th. Pretty much looking forward to it! ;-)



& the lad is so sweeeeeeeeeet.

3 comments:

Iridescent Aisyah said...

oh my, big brother videoooo. ahhhhh icant wait to make another one !

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah i love you.

Aisyah Hamid said...

NOBODY CAN WAIT, BABY!
Love you too! :3

Anonymous said...

If you post a photo that someone else took, it is common courtesy to credit the creator. Furthermore, I don't appreciate hotlinking from my blog since I have to pay for the bandwidth myself.

I would appreciate it if you uploaded my photo onto your own photo host and credit my work with a link back to my blog.

I'm refering to the flower photo in this blog.

Thank you.