20.11.08

The little chirpers





Don't chu just love the love birds above? :-)

My cousins and Grandma came over on Tuesday. So, havoc in the house, as usual. And we took the whole lot to Bird Park, Kuala Lumpur yesterday. It was utterly fun, with the little cousie running around hyperactive-like and me chasing the little cousie for the whole time. I haven't been out with my little cousies for ages, so yeah, I'd pretty much enjoyed it. Especially the part where we all ran after the birds and messing about. Plus the eating-ice-cream part! I can still smell it! Kidding. After all that, we had nasi briyani for lunch, so I was completely bloated for the whole day. And straight headed for the bed after that for a few hours after I reached home. Oh, it is love!

Munirah and Nina and Kak Atin are coming over today! Well, hopefully. Ready for How to Make Sushi Take 2?

3 comments:

eddy the reds said...

cantiknya burung hantu tu :p

Marcus said...

Cool bird! looks like you painted them whit a paint gun! ha ha

Aisyah Hamid said...

Eddy, burung hantu? I see no burung hantu.
Marcus, geez, thanks! Yeah, their colours are pretty cool aren't they?