21.11.08

my so-called bro is so cool.

Corrections. More like gedik and bajet gila nak mati. True, no? Joke. He's actually really really really kind? (sah you tengah kembang gila bila baca benda ni). This actually guy hears a lot of my blabs everyday, yes everyday. Kalau tak dengar, tak sah, kan kan? I create a lot of problems, and he's like the solving machine. He is what they call, the clever clog. This little git is really good at playing guitar, I mean seriously good. I enjoy forcing him to play sometimes. And I have no idea macam mana he copes talking with me everyday because I get tired of myself sometimes. You're the best, bro! (Coughs)

Ignore.

4 comments:

Iridescent Aisyah said...

who is this so-called-brother? :p

are U hiding things from me? :p

nina shuffling :p

AIZATTTTTTTTT :P

WAKAKAKAKAKAKAK!!!

Aisyah Hamid said...

ROFL. Munirah, seriously tak boleh blah tadi. Hahahahahaha. Eh, tell Nina to shuffle for the sushi vid later on. Sah ramai viewers! Aizat? -_- Kesian dowwwwwwwwwwwwww.

IddinMX said...

Fascinating video clips uhh..
smart2..:D..
siapa ur so called-bro uh? :P

Aisyah Hamid said...

Look's who's the director, ceh. Agak smart lah ;-) And uhhhhhhhhh.. look in the mirror? Hahaha.