6.11.08

Out from the blue

Today, at 6.30pm will be the end of the nightmare.

Ever thought of somebody doing some ridiculous things, just for you? Trying to get you in anyway at all, or keep you and be close with you, just for you. (Aisyah, you have to stop writing these pieces of shits) End. I just can't wait till the end of today. Freedom. Not exactly, but yeah. Party! (Geez, Science and Kemahiran Hidup left) Holy cow. Yesterday, my tuition friends (le guys), they're getting all hyped up because we're going to start our lessons with Science, Chapter 4 - Reproduction. Sore losers. And they are so well dirty minded, and laughs their knuckle heads of because of the word burung and telur ayam. Pathetic, yes? And I think, I'll be getting ready for a sprint anytime in school today. If only I was Edward, with those ahmazing running skills. People wouldn't even notice. Quit dreaming. Back to reality and studying!

(Snatched from Zara)
Something that cheered me up this morning.

No comments: