11.11.08

Happy? (shakes head)

The end-of-year mark is a major turn down. 5A 2B 1C (sigh) + A for Art. Hopefully, I won't be moving down a class. It would be such a pity and yeah, I do care and am worried. We was all jolly-like before we've received our papers before and was moody after it. It was back to Truth or Dare and Uno, and I was hogging Raqib's iPod, watched Love Guru with Hezrin. And I cooked nasi goreng for ERT! Serious shit, sedap! (perasan jap) But then one of the guys kept complaining about the saltines and actually continued eating them, fag. Bet they can't resist Aisyah's wonderful cooking. (Perasan take 2!) So wait till Thursday for my irresistible lasagna. (Pearasan take 3!) Okay, ignore. I have no idea why I have no mood to read Breaking Dawn or any books at all. It's unnatural. I need to clean my bedroom up!

2 comments:

Iridescent Aisyah said...

wahahaha i would love to try ur cookings!

Aisyah Hamid said...

hahahaha. sushi?! :P