22.11.08

Wyrda


My parents dragged me to The Curve last night. I took an advantage on buying some holiday survival items for self, which are obviously books from Borders. So, a wish granted. Took home :- Peaches by Jodi Lynn Anderson, Eragon by Christopher Paolini, New Moon by Stephanie Meyer and My lost and found life by Melodie Bowsher. Now, time to set in motion!









Maybe I was a wee bit out of date on buying Eragon and New Moon. I just needed something to add to my book collection in the room and for surviving the tedious break, although I've read them online.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

serious eragon tak best

Anonymous said...

mana kau baca online ?
site apa ?

Aisyah Hamid said...

hafidzi, sureeeeeeeee.
anonymous, buku mana satu wei?

Anonymous said...

buku new moon