10.11.08

Crazy Mondays

I feel like bloody typing bloody something bloody right now. (Enough with the bloody-s.) I'm currently trap in my room and there's no where to go. The blood rushes to the brain too quickly till I feel like vomiting. The guitar is useless and doesn't entertain me much. The phone is kept on silent, no more disturbances. I'm here sitting on the chair, figuring out what to do next. I need to get out, to have fun, to shop, to have Javachip frappucino in thy hand. Maybe sitting at a silent corner in Borders will do; while enjoying Breaking Dawn, which I haven't finished reading yet. Oh puh-lease! I'm dying here. Can't you see?

I need new dresses! And yes, shoes and bags and all the things you could think off. All the things that a girl would crave for, that's what I need. A new decorated room would be nice too, getting bored of all the pink in the room. A huge bar of Cadbury will calm me down. But, too bad I'd gobbled them all up the other day. I'm left with nothing. Just my boring old self and the holy laptop ready to be sacrificed. (I'm crapping now. Sad, much?) I would rather be at school learning History than a full 24 hours with nothing to do. Brains corrupted again. God-damn it. Okay, I'm so going back to Runescape for this end-of-year holiday. Easy as that.

17 more days till Twilight! Yeah baby.

No comments: