9.11.08

Will you marry me?

Saturday:

Potluck at sister's nursery, I was completely exhausted. But then, Syamim and Jazli (Jazlina/Anerosick) came and brought the hype again. Missed them both alot! The best childhood friends ever since I was born. And Jazli was making all these hilarious stupid jokes and kept taking a mick out of me (not fun). Played Halo on the holy laptop and screamed my lungs out, just like the old days. And had dinner at Alpha Angle with the ladies, steamboat for last night. I remembered the last time I ate there, it was horrid, to tell the truth. This time, all of us was laughing all night long to Kak Cat's jokes and imitations. You guys would love it.

Today:

A wake up call from the lad in the morn and got ready for Zoo Negara. I had no mood today, PMS? I wasn't really that talkative, more to quiet except with Hannah. I actually blurt out nearly everything in my mind, not really, but yeah. And Hannah was all like, she misses us dating together and kneeled down and said, "Will you marry me?" Killed it. Seriously, tak boleh blah. Then it rained heavily and we ran for our lives. We was stranded at the entrance of Zoo Negara due to the heavy rain. So, hung out near a phone box, the others was making prank calls and took a few numbers from mine (no idea who's). Yeah, I had alot of fun with the girls. Love you girls loads.

No comments: