1.7.09

001

1st item on the wishlist :-
Those memories when I was coveting and smothering all over skull items were absolutely unbelievable. I became the skull-addict geek next door. Till my tutor, Miss Wynne gave me a skulled rubber ducky and a skull pendant and brooch. And yeah, my tutor is the shitttt. I love her to atoms (bits). Too bad I haven't been keeping in touch with her for a gazillion years now. I miss her :-( So yeah, and I'm here.. wrapped around my wool blanket pondering when she will set her fingers back to work to reply my emails.

I scored 3 massive bars of Cadbury just now, a sucker for chocolate is what I am.

2 comments:

Mohammad Raqib Iskandar Bin Zulkifli said...

is that the crystal skull from Indiana Jones:The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull? lol

Aisyah Hamid said...

IT'S A SKULL RING LAAAAAH WEI.