2.7.09

002

Because my world is incomplete without these..


.. and I am not happy.

Don't you think that your life can be miserable because of a disruptive organism that pretty much disturb your life? I mean like, it might not be clear to the naked eye that this organism is actually disturbing you. But then, it disrupts your everyday plans and shits. Circling people and make them suffer is probably the most idiotic idea ever. I mean seriously, I suggest that you think of a new plan. Everbody is craving for happiness aright, it aint just you. So, do think about other people before you piss them off. I can clearly see that you're trying to demolish my happiness in various ways, so yeah. But whatever shit it is, just end it. Right. This. Second. before I burst into atoms and you will never get to scent me again. And I know that you wouldn't cherish that.

Stuffed my fats with nachos for dinner and topped it all with brownies and ice-cream after the main course.
Oh, it is love-- Grabbed water balloons along the way. Is everybody ready for this Friday?!

9 comments:

IddinMX said...

...err are u okay?

Anonymous said...

I guess no one is trying to demolish anyone's happiness its just you who thinks that people(a human being)who is trying to demolish your happiness ure on ur own now.GO

Aisyah Hamid said...

Iddin, hm yeaaaaaah.

Anonymous, seems like ada orang terasa. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Lol not terasa but from what I know.Dont sweat chill

Aisyah Hamid said...

Hmm.. What do YOU know?

Anonymous said...

See I like giving comments to people you see.I gave a quater from what I know in ur comment box no hard feelings

Aisyah Hamid said...

No offence. But, that wasn't even 1% of it.

Anonymous said...

Aww then bad luck for me lol

Aisyah Hamid said...

That's sadder than sad.