5.7.09

005

Time flies so fast. Had my weekend in Wangsa Maju, being the little helper of Along (Shaha) and Kak Cat's wedding yesterday. It was.. pretty fun and tiresome and dropped dead on the bed last night. Loving them vaining moments with my childhood friends. Syamim, Jazli, Kak Ika, Shad were hilarious! I love them loads, we’ve practically been together since we were born excluding Shad. Vaining sessions were done with the official photographer and Asma, our photos were pretty much gedik, I must say. Imagine us lot on the pelamin, on the red carpet, in front of the guests, with cameras shoved up right our face.. I never knew that the pelamin can handle our total weight.

Carry on.. Along was as usual, “kacak”—cough. And Kak Cat was and is a real beauty, as always. May Allah bless you both. You should catch a glimpse of their outfits. Eye-catching. We have clads in purple that day and St. John’s lads in kilts with bagpipes, mouthwatering..

I was gifted a sprained right foot while giving out the gift. And imagine.. me in heels = tall. Hahaha. (Nak perasan jap). I seriously cursed the whole way due to the awful pain. I mean, you don’t know how painful it is. Felt like chopping my feet off instead.

I was the bunga rampai thingymajig thrower, which lead me to public madness. I just don’t geddit why people have to crowd up infront of the groom and bride and like, take pictures right in front of them. And.. I nearly fell because there was one woman that pushed me. I aint that small alright, that woman should have seen me doing my walk. LOL. Jazli accompanied me with the bunga mangga thingymajig. Mamat tu seriously annoying okay. Jaz-the-stick-man actually annoyed me the whole day. Thank you faggot! :-)

As the little helpers were chilling out, we sent a few shout outs. Our shout outs were pretty awesome. Yes, aku suka puji diri sendiri. Who says “Rock On” to be newly weds during weddings? Wait, we do. LOL.

I love picture-taking sessions. Cos.. I just do. So yesssssssss, lots of photos coming up. Well, if only Asma uploads the photos and pass them to me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On la wish list today :-

KILLER HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <333333333333333

1 comment:

munirah said...

i must say, asma looks very ayu. LOL