12.7.09

Keep on dreaming lass.

As I lay on the bed, reminiscing the good old days I had. Wondering if I will ever those time again, where I was problem-free, free from anything that will probably make me have frowns or reversibly change my smiling lips. I wish.. I still have those days. Them days where every single second was awesome and fun.

Sipping hot chocolate, with a book in the hand, walking towards the school gate, smiling happily, people greeting me with their cheerful smile, friends running towards me and giving me a hug each. When will I get those days again? The days where my current mood was casually giddy and happy. The days where I had positive mind set. The days where I enjoyed every single day I lived.

Well.. maybe it's irreversible. I can't stand it any longer.

No comments: