21.7.09

Can you feel the heat?

Running up and down the stairs + basketball + cycling + running home + running back to court + entertaining the mates + Hiqmal's gedikness (hahahaha) = TIRED and DRAINED-looking AISYAH.

Accidents do happen. Fell of the darn bike twice, in the same hour. I blame the basketball. It was pretty hard to have a basketball on one hand, the other on the handle and the balance so that you can go up a hill. I was outta my mind at that mo. So yeah, off I went rolling down the hill.. not really. Played for a few "hours", more like minutes and was being the saddo-self and sat in the middle of the court in the middle of the Mediterranean-ish heat with hot sun rays beaming at me. Made silly faces and made the self go dehydrated. I emptied 2 bottles with the help of the stickman and sprained my hand because of the unconscious-self. I am sleepy. KTHXBYE.

I WANT HT HT HT HT HT.

2 comments:

pig said...

LMAO stickman xD

Aisyah Hamid said...

hahaha. mcm tau jeeee syafiq.